











All Glory to God! I finally graduated with a Diploma in Pre-School Teaching at Advent-Link Sauc 2009 after 2 years of projects, presentations, practicum. I will work harder for His Glory and be a Blessings to all children and parents!
I had a small injury before the ceremony. I went toilet and got my finger hit by the door. The impact was big. My finger was swollen. I almost fainted. I felt so pain. My whole body suddenly became hot and my ears were blocked. I beared with the pain and kept praying in my heart, crying out to God to save me! I came out and saw my face turned pale and my lip turned purple. I am panic. Thank God for his peace and presence! Thank God for my coursemate for looking after me. A girl from the studio whom helped us with the gown, told me to put my finger after running water. I seek her advise and do so. I felt so much better after awhile. It was an unbelievable encounter!! Praise God for healing!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment