"LORD, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered, and that my life is fleeing away. My life is no longer than the width of my hand. An entire lifetime is just a moment to you; human existence is but a breath." [Psalm 39:4-5 NLT]
Saturday, January 23, 2010
22 January, Friday
Megan Png's mummy bought me two pieces of coffee bean cake. So nice of her. She appreciate me for helping her to bring Png to the cab past few days as she was throwing tantrum. She don't want to go home. I offered to send her out to the cab. It's only sometimes that I felt led to go the extra mile. Png's mummy pregnant. It was so hard for her to handle Png! Png really got her temper. She can just throw herself on the floor and cried loudly. Scary. God, I need more patience to handle all the toddlers. I had a few really disobedient boy who don't listen. Always want things their way. God, give me more wisdom in managing them!!! I don't want to lose my cool and shout at them! I want to be loving and nice to them! I love them calling me but it became irritating when they kept calling "Teacher Phoebe, Teacher Phoebe"! When I said yes and asked them what do they want. They just smile and kept calling me! They enjoyed calling me! =O I need more grace and mercy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment