Thursday, August 5, 2010

5 August, Thursday

Hello....... Happy 21st Birthday CHC! This is the place I found my purpose, my destiny, my all! I love the House of God! I love Pastor Kong and Sun! =) I will continue to stay planted in this house forever!! Our greater days are yet to come! Thank You, God for everything!!!

Counting down to Graduation and a new chapter of my life unfolds again...................................................................................... 23days!

My SOT Journey so far is amazing! I love God more and more each day! I am living for Jesus each day! I want more of You, Holy Spirit each day! I want to be a blessing to all! Fulfilling the Cultural Mandate! Christianity is a lifestyle! Bring Christ into Culture!

I shall upload all my stories and photos of SOT journey when I have my total freedom from stress. Hee. Thank God I submitted all my assignment! Now i'm still left with bible reading and exams!!!

I love chapel sessions with various Pastor. Today we have a special speaker. He is Pastor Mark Conner's Father, Pastor Kevin Conner. He is simply awesome. At the age of 83. He preached with much strength and joy. So amazed! He is funny too! haha. Thank God for sending him to share the message of grace to us! Love is the fulfillment of the law! Walking in balance! Jesus came to bring grace and truth!

Here's to share a blog entry of Pastor Mark Conner that inspires me... He is in coming to CHC this week! I believe He is going to share a great word! =D
http://markconner.typepad.com/catch_the_wind/2010/06/daily-habits.html

No comments: