Friday, August 21, 2009

20 August, Thursday

Waited for Meg's mummy to come so that I can see Meg. Meg doesn't want me in the first place but glad she did later on. I'm just so happy to see her at Patschool House. Always walk pass the playground before going to class. Was not allowed to go in. So have to just see her from far. Finally get to see her and Mum give me a lift to CIYOU. Sat in the car with Meg. Incredible experience! Thanks Meg and Mummy! =P
Went for Overnight Prayer Meeting too. Pastor Audrey shared a divine word. I felt so encouraged and empowered as I was meditating on 1cor10:13. Pastor shared about having the faithfulness and bearing with the temptation when having to go through routine so that God will make a way of Escape! It is just so true. Many times I am tempted to give up my work in the infant group cos i'm too used to the routine and sometimes even for playgroup. I always tell myself to endure and God is able to see me through! I believe God will see me through my practium! =D

No comments: