"LORD, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered, and that my life is fleeing away. My life is no longer than the width of my hand. An entire lifetime is just a moment to you; human existence is but a breath." [Psalm 39:4-5 NLT]
Friday, August 21, 2009
21 August, Friday
It was an unbelievable evening! I thought of going home to do my assignment when there's no cg today. I went to Novena to look for stuff and happen to bump into MEG's daddy. I was so delighted to hear from him that Meg, mummy, Grandma, Elijah and his parent are on the way to meet him for dinner. Dad invited me to join them. I was so reluctant as I feel weird. I went ahead as they kept inviting me. I believe is really God's plan for us to have the meal together. They are all so warm. I felt really great having dinner with their family. Chatted a lot and had a great time with MEG! Simply love her. Thank God for the wonderful friendship I have with her family. =) God is too good to me! He is blessing me abundantly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment